The plans on this page are for students in the second half of their Junior year of high school.
We guide you through the entire college application process with our proven Signature System, 8 Modules To College Acceptance.™
- Individualized approach: We get to know each of our students through numerous phone conversations, video calls, and emails.
- Shared web space: Information can be easily accessed, and everyone is on the same page.
- Initial college list: This is formed based on interests, size, geography, and grades.
- Timeline co-created: This allows the entire process to be efficient and productive.
The Common Application: This is registered for, completed, and checked for accuracy.
- College list is fine-tuned: We ensure it is well rounded and maximized for success.
- Essays: We brainstorm and draft the main essay, and also writing supplements.
- Recommendations: We guide you through who to ask, when, and how to follow up.
- Interviews: Support with scheduling, prepping, and strategizing, including mock interviews.
- Parents: We work with parents throughout the process, as their insights can be invaluable.
- Test-taking: We guide you through the test taking process, helping to decide between the SAT and ACT.
- Timeline: We ensure the timeline is adhered to and applications are sent in a timely manner.
Junior Year Standard Plan
- We work with you from Spring of Junior year through completion, approx 12 months
- Up to 20 hours of 1 on 1 time
- Bi-monthly check-ins initially, and more frequently as we progress
- Unlimited email and text support. (editing essays etc.)
- Applications for up to 8 colleges/universities
Junior Year Premium Plan
Our Premium plan is similar to the Standard, with these important adjustments:
- An extra 5 hours of 1:1 time, for a total of 25 hours
- If additional hours are needed, they are billed at a discounted rate
- Applications for up to 4 additional schools (a total of 12)
Cost / Investment
Because we fine-tune the above packages to the individual needs of your son or daughter, the cost is somewhat fluid.
With our Junior Year Standard and Premium plans, we work with you for approximately a full calendar year, and the investment ranges from $3,500 – $5,000. This is less than 5% of the average cost of a four-year degree.
Try to find a better value on any purchase you ever make.