For students in the second semester of Junior year, our comprehensive plans cover all aspects of the application process.
- Individualized approach: We get to know each of our students through numerous phone conversations, video calls, and emails.
- Shared web space: Information can be easily accessed, and everyone is on the same page.
- Initial college list: This is formed based on interests, size, geography, and grades.
- Timeline co-created: This allows the entire process to be efficient and productive.
The Common Application: This is registered for, filled out, and thoroughly checked for accuracy.
- College list is fine tuned: We ensure it is well rounded and maximized for success.
- Essays: We brainstorm and draft main essay, and also writing supplements.
- Recommendations: We guide you through who to ask, when, and how to follow up.
- Interviews: Support with scheduling, prepping, and strategizing, including mock interviews.
- Parents: We work with parents throughout the process, as their insights can be invaluable.
- Test taking: We guide you through the test taking process, helping to decide between the SAT and ACT.
- Timeline: We ensure the timeline is adhered to and applications are sent in a timely manner.
Junior Year Standard Plan: $3,550
- We work with you from Spring of Junior year through completion, approx 12 months.
- 20 hours of 1 on 1 time. (add’l. time billed at $225/hr.)
- Bi-monthly check-ins initially, and more frequently as we progress.
- Unlimited email and text support. (editing essays etc.)
- Applications for up to 8 schools.
Junior Year Premium Plan: $4,250
Our Premium plan is similar to the Standard, with these important adjustments:
- An extra 5 hours of 1:1 time, for a total of 25 hours
- Additional time billed at discounted rate of $175/hr.
- Applications for up to 4 additonal schools (a total of 12)