The plans on this page are for students in their Freshman or Sophomore year of high school.
We meet with you periodically through the beginning of high school, helping to pick high school courses, talk about Summer jobs/internships, and have an overall strategy in place.
We then guide you through the entire college application process with our proven Signature System, 8 Modules To College Acceptance.™
- Individualized approach: We get to know each of our students through numerous phone conversations, video calls, and emails.
- Shared web space: Information can be easily accessed, and everyone is on the same page.
- Initial college list: This is formed based on interests, size, geography, and grades.
- Timeline co-created: This allows the entire process to be efficient and productive.
The Common Application: This is registered for, completed, and checked for accuracy.
- College list is fine-tuned: We ensure it is well rounded and maximized for success.
- Essays: We brainstorm and draft the main essay, and also writing supplements.
- Recommendations: We guide you through who to ask, when, and how to follow up.
- Interviews: Support with scheduling, prepping, and strategizing, including mock interviews.
- Parents: We work with parents throughout the process, as their insights can be invaluable.
- Test-taking: We guide you through the test taking process, helping to decide between the SAT and ACT.
- Timeline: We ensure the timeline is adhered to and applications are sent in a timely manner.
Cost / Investment
Because these packages are so individualized, the costs are quoted on a case by case basis. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this further, and we would be more than happy to schedule a consult.