At Evolve, we know that prepping for the SAT is a challenge during the school year.
Our 5 Day Summer Session solves that.
This course is perfect for students who have already taken the test, as well as first time test takers.
We provide 20 hours of condensed instruction on core topics, test taking strategies, and much more.
- 10 hours of English prep covering vocabulary, grammar, active reading, question analysis, and essay writing.
- 10 hours of Math prep covering problem solving, Algebra/Geometry review, and functions.
- Full length proctored exam during the last class so students can assess how best to continue preparing.
- Small classes that are capped at 12 students, so everyone gets the attention they deserve.
- Tips on time management and how to deal with the stress of the test.
- Advice on intelligent guessing, process of elimination, and how questions are set up.
- A copy of the Official SAT Study Guide is included, along with additional materials to help students with math, reading strategies, essay examples, and grammar review.
- Each student receives individualized suggestions for future study plans to achieve their scoring goals.
Price: The cost for this course is $775 (early register by June 1st for a discount of $699)
Location: Lesley University campus, just outside Harvard Square. Easily accessible by T, bus, or car.
Hours: Monday thru Friday from 10:00 to 4:00 with a break for lunch.
These clases will sell out, and we only have space left in the following two sessions:
July 31st – August 4th
August 7th – August 11th