For students in the first half of Junior year, our Early Start Classic and Premium plans cover the entire application process.
- Individualized approach: We get to know our students through numerous phone conversations, video calls, and emails.
- Initial college list: We form this based on interests, size, location, and grades.
- Shared web space: Information is easily accessed, and everyone is on the same page
- Timeline co-created: So the entire process is efficient and productive.
- The Common Application: This is registered for, fillied, and filled, and checked for accuracy.
- College list is fine tuned: We ensure it is well rounded and maximized for success.
- Essays: We brainstorm and draft main essay, and also writing supplements.
- Recommendations: We guide you through who to ask, when, and how to follow up
- Interviews: Scheduling, prepping, and strategizing, including mock interviews.
- Parents: We work with parents throughout the process, as their insights can be invaluable.
- Test taking: We guide you through the test taking process, helping to decide between the SAT and ACT.
- Timeline: We ensure the timeline is adhered to and applications are sent in a timely manner.
Early Start Classic Plan: $4,950
- We work with you from fall of junior year through completion, approx.18 months
- 30 hours of 1:1 time (add’l. hours billed at $225/hour)
- Applications for up to 8 schools
- Bi-monthly check-ins initially, and more frequently as we progress
- Email and text support throughout
Early Start Premium Plan: $5,950
Our Premium Plan includes everything in the Classic, but with these add-ons:
- An additonal 5 hours of 1:1 time (a total of 35 hours)
- Applications for up to 4 additional schools (a total of 12)
- Additional hours billed at discounted rate of $175/hr.