Early Start Classic & Premium Plans are for students beginning their Junior year of high school.
We guide you through the entire college application process with our proven Signature System, 8 Modules To College Acceptance.™
- Individualized approach: We get to know our students through numerous phone conversations, video calls, and emails.
- Initial college list: We form this based on interests, size, location, and grades.
- Shared web space: Information is easily accessed, and everyone is on the same page
- Timeline co-created: So the entire process is efficient and productive.
- The Common Application: This is registered for, completed, and checked for accuracy.
- College list is fine-tuned: We ensure it is well rounded and maximized for success.
- Essays: We brainstorm and draft the main essay, and also writing supplements.
- Recommendations: We guide you through who to ask, when, and how to follow up
- Interviews: Scheduling, prepping, and strategizing, including mock interviews.
- Parents: We work with parents throughout the process, as their insights can be invaluable.
- Test-taking: We guide you through the test taking process, helping to decide between the SAT and ACT.
- Timeline: We ensure the timeline is adhered to and applications are sent in a timely manner.
Early Start Classic Plan
- We work with you from Fall of Junior year through completion, approx.12 – 18 months
- Up to 25 hours of 1:1 time
- Applications for 8 colleges/universities
- Bi-monthly check-ins initially, and more frequently as we progress
- Email and text support throughout
Early Start Premium Plan
Our Premium Plan includes everything in the Classic, but with these add-ons:
- An additional 5 hours of 1:1 time (a total of 30 hours)
- If additional hours are needed, they are billed at a discounted rate
- Applications for up to 4 additional schools (a total of 12)
Cost / Investment
We fine tune the above packages to the individual needs of your son or daughter, so the cost is somewhat fluid.
With our Junior Year Early Start plans, we work with you for over a year, and the investment ranges from $4,750 – $6,500, depending on the hours and number of schools being applied to.
That is less than 5% of the average cost of a four-year degree. Try to find a better value on any purchase you ever make. Before we decide to work together, the final cost is always agreed to and adhered to.