For students entering their Senior year, our timeline is shorter, and the process is somewhat condensed.
- Individualized approach: We get to know each of our students through conversations, video calls, and emails.
- Shared web space is created so info is easily accessed, and everyone is on the same page.
- College list is formed and fine tuned based on interests, size, geography, and grades. It is also maximized for best chance at admittance.
- We co-create a timeline, so the entire process can be efficient and nothing gets missed.
The Common Application is registered for, filled out, and thoroughly completed.
- Essays: We brainstorm and draft main essay, and also writing supplements.
- Recommendations: We guide you through who to ask, and when to ask.
- Interviews: Support with scheduling, prepping, and strategizing.
- Parents: We work with parents throughout the process, as their insights can be invaluable.
- Test taking: We guide you through the test taking decision, helping to decide between the SAT and ACT.
- Timeline: We make sure the timeline is adhered to, so applications can be sent in a timely manner
Senior Year Plan: $2,750
- We work with you for a period of 6 to 9 months.
- 15 hours of 1:1 time. (add’l. time billed at $225/hr.)
- Bi-monthly check-ins initially, and more frequently as we progress.
- Unlimited email and text support. (editing essays etc.)
- Applications for up to 8 schools.