The college application process can be daunting. From forming and fine tuning your list, to navigating the Common Application and supplements. Not to mention coming up with a topic and writing the college essay!
Our College Application Weekend gives students the time and tools to get a jumpstart on this process, and put themselves in the best position to get into the college of their choice.
During this weekend, students will:
- Register their Common Application account
- Complete the Common Application, assuring that it is ready for submission
- Discuss how to form and fine tune a college list
- Learn what admissions officers are looking for and how to write effective college essays
- Work on a draft for the Common Application essay
- Create and/or polish a resume that highlights strengths and can be submitted with applications
- Go over typical supplemental essays and game plan how to best write them
The cost for this weekend workshop is $449
Each session meets Sat. & Sun. from 10:00 to 4:00, with a one hour lunch break.
During this weekend, students will learn how to submit better applications, which has the added benefit of Reducing Stress during the college admissions process.
After the workshop, students will receive one additional edit with our consultants to further develop and polish their essays.