At Evolve, our tutoring approach is rooted in our name, which means to undergo a process of growth, to expand and develop. We believe that every student can identify and achieve their goals if given adequate support.
By taking an active interest in the young people we work with, we support their academic growth while also helping them develop as people.
The kids we work with are more than just struggling students. They are sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, athletes, band members, video game enthusiasts, writers, computer experts, and scientists.
We help them understand:
- Where they are putting energy
- How their focus impacts learning
- The difference between memorization and learning
- How to be purposefully engaged
- The importance of process, and how a good process leads to good results
- How to become empowered in their own learning
We respect the whole person and foster the ability to master independent learning. Our creative and dedicated Boston tutors strive to help students look beyond their limitations, and identify their unique strengths and challenges. We then create goals and objectives that help them move closer to their potential.
What Makes Evolve Different?